- TAP standard tuition is $11,900, which shall be due prior to the start of the program. Additionally, there is a $100 non-refundable application fee.
- Tuition for candidates pursuing two endorsements is $12,400
- Tuition for candidates pursing a PK-12 endorsement is $12,400
- Tuition includes all costs associated with the program, such as:
- $1,000 non-refundable deposit
- A semester-long apprenticeship with a mentor teacher
- 13 full-day interactive TAP seminars
- Regular supervision by TAP faculty during your student teaching internship
- Vermont Licensure Portfolio development
- Upon successful completion of the TAP requirements, TAP will issue a certificate recommending the TAP candidate for Level I licensure. Candidates must then complete and submit the VT Agency Of Education online application for licensure. A Vermont Level I teaching license costs $200.
|Licensure Program||Typical Tuition Cost|
|8 Month TAP||$11,900|
|10 Month Licensure Program||~ $17,000|
|MAT 12 Month Program||~ $20,000|
|MEd 2 Year Program||~ $25,000|
Paying For TAP
In the event a candidate withdraws or is terminated from TAP, the following refund policy is in effect:
- Day 1-2 seminar – 90% refund
- Days 3-5 seminars – 80% refund
- Weeks 1-2 of internship – 80% refund
- Weeks 3-4 of internship – 50% refund
- Weeks 5-8 of internship – 25% refund
- After week 8 of internship – No refund
Talk to the TAP Team
Get started on your teaching career!
Learn more about TAP today.